skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'm coming tomorrow!

Charlie and I are excited to come visit you guys and Tank tomorrow. Unfortunately I have been awfully busy packing and such, so I don't think there will be any baked goods to share.
My mom told me about Mo's installation and I'm excited to see it, and you guys at noon!
Posted by Liza at 9:46 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

MoCap Blog Summer 2008

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (31)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  June (28)
      • Dub-C
      • Pearl Jam
      • I'm Finally Blogging!
      • The Past Week
      • Erie Weekend
      • My Life as a Movie
      • whoops
      • Getting into the Swing of Things with the Easts
      • Nutri-Grain Bars
      • Recap.
      • Recap.
      • Catching Up
      • Mo's Update
      • First Day as a Nanny and a Rainy Weekend
      • Mo's Update
      • ----Walkers Be Careful----
      • Liza is the best..
      • Getting Back to New York
      • NEW RULE...EVERYONE HAS TO WRITE EVERYDAY.
      • ::::::::::June 11, 2008::::::::::
      • I'm coming tomorrow!
      • :::::::Sprinkles:::::::
      • What a zinger it is out there today... a scorching...
      • Response
      • Dear Abby version 1
      • Coming soon...Dear Abby.
      • IKEA!
      • and we are off into June...
    • ►  May (2)

Contributors

  • Elise
  • Justin
  • Laurel
  • Liza
  • Mo
  • MoCap Blog