On Friday Mo and I drove to West Chester, Pa a suburban town outside of Philadelphia. The oh-so-famous Bam Margera is from West Chester. We were headed there to see Tim and Pearl Jam. Dave, Mo's brother in-law also came along for the trip. We had tickets to see Pearl Jam that night.
Mo is going to fill you in on Friday's events...
Saturday June 20th
I woke up around 8:30 to see Mo and Dave off. It was very hard to get out of bed after standing all evening at the concert. Dave had to work at 4 that day and they had a 5 hour drive ahead of them. Mo,Dave, Tim, Tim's Mom and I stood in the kitchen for a little and chatted as they prepared for their drive and rehydrate. Tim's family has an 11 week old caca-poo puppy, so obviously we talked about all our dog's for a while. Mo and Dave hit the road. Tim and I went to breakfast with his parents. After breakfast we went home and brainstormed about our plans for the weekend. We decided to go to the Philadelphia Outlets that had recently opened. Tim's mom had been wanting to go for awhile. So after about 20 minutes of driving we arrived in discount shopping paradise. Our first stop was coach. As we walked in we were greeted by signs displaying SALE. 20% - 50% off already reduced prices! Tim's mom and I were very excited and Tim quickly panicked. Luckily across the way was a Sony outlet. After having to make many decisions, I chose 2 perfect bags. Tim called, he needed help picking out a TV. The salesman at the Sony store was very confusing and kinda annoying. Eventually Tim picked out a TV. I was going to help him pay for it for his Birthday but the store tried to charge the whole TV to me, which sent PNC into some security threat to my card. PNC put a hold on my card and called my home in Pittsburgh and cell to alert a security threat. Tim ended up paying for the TV himself and I started to worry someone hacked into my account. I called PNC and they said everything was fine. We decided to leave immediately before any of us spent anymore money. We pulled up to Sony's back door and realized the TV would not fit into the back of their SUV with me in the back. I sat on Tim's lap and we headed home. We ordered some Italian food for dinner and watch the Jack Black movie "Be Kind Rewind"... I fell asleep.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment