Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Recap.

The past couple days have been pretty fun. On Thursday afternoon Mo, Lacey and I went to Lacey's parents house to swim in their pool. The weather was hot and the cool water was very refreshing. After floating on rafts for a couple hours we decided to eat the pineapple and onion pizza Lacey's mom picked up on her way home from work. Pizza was the perfect dinner after a few relaxing hours in the pool. After dinner I had a reese's Klondike ice cream thing. It was very delicious. Lacey's family has a large St. Bernard named Wilma, who then decided to sit on my lap and cover me in slobber but, I didn't mind too much. Then Lacey's mom squirted whipped cream into the dogs mouths which, was very funny to watch. Tank's face was covered in whipped cream. Mo was not feeling well during the car ride home so we had to turn around and go back to Lacey's parents house. After he felt better we went home. This was my friend Tori's last night before leaving for semester at sea so I couldn't decide if I should return to Mt. Lebanon to say goodbye or not. I called her and she wanted to be alone with her boyfriend Colin who she is not going to see until October.
Friday was a pretty normal day in the Mo Cap lab. Nothing too exciting or interesting to write about. Friday after work Lacey and I went to Ross's and Oldnavy. Mo decided to stay home and paint for a couple hours. I hadn't packed enough clothing for the weekend and needed a couple things. Lacey and I tried on some hoochie dresses, wondering if they would be appropriate for our upcoming trip to Las Vegas in August. We decided they were a bit too short/tight for our taste. I did buy a royal blue cotton sun dress to wear the next day. After our little shopping trip we stopped at Trader Joe's to buy a few things for dinner. When we walked into Traders Joe's the music went off suddenly and a man came on the PA system and said, "you are a jerk." We never found out what he was referring too. As we proceeded through the isles we stopped for about 15 minutes to look at all the vitamins. Lacey and I were happy to see Trader Joe's sells Sam-E, a supplement we both have started taking. Once leaving Trader Joe's we realized we forgot to buy half the things we need and made a stop at Giant Eagle. After we stopped at Giant Eagle we headed to the beer distributor were there were many underage kids successfully purchasing beer. It was actually pretty funny to watch. Mo called us over 10 times to see what was taking us so long and to tell us he had started making dinner and finished slow cooking onions and fake chicken. When we got home Tank jumped all over me, Mo and Lacey are trying to break him from this habit. I think it is going to be hard because he is the largest 5 month old puppy I have ever seen. After unpacking the groceries (when I accidentally put Lacey's tofurky in the freezer and ruined her week) we decided to have some chips and dip. We sat outside and lit some citronella candles to keep the bugs away. Lucy wouldn't come outside because she hates bugs and doesn't like to be touched by them. After eating our chips and dip we went inside and finished making quesadilla's for dinner. They were really good but we couldn't finish them so we decided to save them for tomorrow during the day as snack. We played some Mario cart and watched some TV. I fell asleep while we watched TV and Mo turned on his iphone and decided to blast 80's music in my ear and walked away, leaving the iphone blasting in my ear. I got very annoyed and turned off the music and ran upstairs to the attic where I live when I stay at their house. We had big plan's for the next day...
On Saturday I woke up to Lacey letting me know it was my turn for the shower. We planned it our the night before that Lacey would shower first then wake me up, I would shower and wake Mo up and he would shower. After we all were clean and ready for the day we ate our quesadilla's for breakfast, we decided they would be better heated up. We headed to route 19 to start test driving car's for Lacey. Our first stop was at Subaru. I personally couldn't stand our car salesman, a young sleezy boy. He couldn't have been older then 20 and he just came off like a jerk to me. He referred to himself as the magician and could pull a rabbit out of a hat. ANNOYING. We all really liked the Forester, it has a huge moon roof and was very rooming and it gets great gas millage, important because Lacey drives 40 miles to work everyday. Next we went to Jeep where Lacey thought she was going to love the Jeep's but didn't like them at all. Next we went to the Volkswagen/Mazda dealership. We met someone who would change our lives or day forever. Brad, the greatest car salesman ever period. Words cannot describe Brad, just know that he loves the German engineering of Volkswagens. Lacey really liked the Tiguon and did not like the CX-7. After our lovely meeting with Brad we were really hungry and headed to Panera in the Galleria. We decided that every girl loves Panera and almost every guy thinks it is annoying because you have to make some many choices. After fully nourished we headed to Nissan for our last test drive of the day. We ran through the rain inside where we decided to wait for the rain to stop to go for a test drive. Mo peeked into the Z sitting inside the showroom and set the car alarm off. It was very funny because all 20 people inside the dealership just stared at Mo. It took the workers about 2 minutes to turn the alarm off and so everyone continued to stare at Mo. Lacey and I laughed hysterically. We had planned on going to the strip district but it was too late. We went to Shady Side to go to the store Journey's of Life. They were having a 20% off store wide sale. I bought Tim's mom a present because Mo and I are staying there this weekend. We walked down the street to L'Occitane where I proceeded to put every lotion in the store on my hands. We then got a drink at the Coffee Tree and Lacey had to carry mine to the table because my hands were so oily from the lotion. I watched a man in the coffee shop pull out a whole head of broccoli and eat the whole thing, stock included. We walked to the car and headed home. Mo and dropped Lacey off and headed to Giant Eagle because of course we forgot a few items to make Pizza for dinner.
More to come... but I must get back to work on the burger videos.

No comments: