Friday, June 13, 2008

Liza is the best..

We all need to pick it up here in the lab. Not only does Liza out bake all of us but now she is officially out blogging all of us.
Liza I can't believe you went sky diving... were you scared? Liza, you are living a very adventurous life these days.

Yesterday was an interesting day here in the lab. Nothing too exciting going on. I wanted ice coffee but for some reason La Prima doesn't have ice. So after a little bit of thinking I decided to put the leftover Rita's into my coffee. It was pretty nasto. If you like super sweet coffee that leaves an awful after taste in your mouth I recommend it. Mo made tuna puttanesca for lunch but we left it at home. Remember the days in elementary school when you would have to call your Mom to bring your lunch to school when you forgot it. Clay got a flat tire yesterday and Laurel was late for work and everyone was really really mad at her.
What is everyone doing for father's day?... write your plans.

No comments: